Healthy and well-groomed feet are important for feeling good and staying active. Neglecting them can lead to unnecessary pain and a number of other conditions.
Podology is a branch of medicine dealing with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of the feet and ankle. A podiatrist can help improve mobility and maintain fit, active and pain-free feet.
In our clinic we provide diagnostics of various podiatric conditions, surgical procedures performed under local anaesthesia, and treatment.
Our offer includes:
- treatment of corns and calluses, ganglia, verrucae, excessively hardened skin
- treatment of ingrown toenails: surgical and non-surgical
- surgical correction of the soft tissue around the nail in case of ingrown toenails
- treatment of hyperhidrosis of feet and hands
- treatment of athlete’s foot
- removal of nail plate in fungal infections
- making orthopaedic insoles