Problems with your thyroid – one of the most frequent reasons for a visit to an endocrinologist!
If your latest blood results are a cause for concern, if you have observed a sudden increase or decrease in body weight, or if you are under the impression that for some time you have been too emotional in dealing with everyday situations – you might be suffering from hormonal dysfunction, which should be best consulted with Our Physician.
- abdomen ultrasound
- thyroid and parathyroid glands ultrasound
- salivary glands ultrasound
- lymph nodes ultrasound
Endocrine surgery, thyroid disorders
- Thyroid disorders
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Graves’ disease
- juvenile goitre
- thyroid nodules (ultrasound diagnostics)
- thyroid cancer (diagnostics and surgical treatment)
- treatment and post-operative care
professional medical consultations in endocrine surgery: surgical treatment of thyroid, parathyroid, adrenal and thyroid gland disorders
- qualifications for surgical as well as combined treatment of the cancer of the digestive system, skin, soft tissue, thyroid and parathyroid glands